Our Cheeky Little Monkeys Kawana Play Centre caters for children aged 6 month to 5 years old.
SOFT PLAY ENTRY - Our entry price into our centre allows you unlimited play and allows you to come in and out upon entry to either shop, eat or a break away. We also allow you to pack your own lunch, snacks and drinks or purchase from the many vendors around our centre to bring into the play space to enjoy. We have seating around our play spaces allowing for the perfect place to relax while the kids burn off some energy. The only thing we ask is that you do keep food and drinks off equipment at all time, not only to protect equipment but to keep in mind those with allergies.
CRECHE - Cheeky Little Monkeys Play Centres offer Creche Drop and Shop Services. This allows you to drop your little ones off to have fun on our soft play equipment under professional supervision while you enjoy some free shopping or self care time. Bookings are essential through the link at the bottom of our page, and a minimum of 1 hour to max 2 hours.
A BIT MORE ABOUT CHEEKY LITTLE MONKEYS KAWANA
In July 2020 we opened our first Cheeky Little Monkeys Play Centre at Aldi end of Kawana Shoppingworld. Our big and spacious play centre has lots of soft play equipment and areas for your little ones to enjoy, it includes our large two level mobile play unit for those more adventurous kids, a baby crawlers zone and our large fun play space. You will find a wonder of ball pits, balancing beams, climbing apparatus, tunnels, bouncing animals, our large jungle gym with slides, blocks and more. Cheeky Little Monkeys Kawana offers our drop and shop creche, has a huge party room, lots of seating and hosts other fun activities with other childrens businesses.
All of our staff hold current Working with Children Blue Cards and a minimum of two staff members also hold current First Aid Certificates.
KAWANA PLAY CENTRE
MONDAY-FRIDAY 9am - 4pm
SATURDAY 9am - 4pm
SUNDAY 10am - 4pm
6 month - 1 year olds $6.00
1 - 5 year olds $10.00
Extra child $8.00
Our Creche Drop & Shop service allows you the time to drop your little one off while you have some time to get that shopping done. Creche services provided at a min of 1 hour to max 2 hours. Cost includes care of child and unlimited all day play.
$15.00 1 hr / $25.00 for 2 hrs.
We are providing a Drop, Play & Shop service where you can drop your little ones for a play while you go and get your all important shopping done, a beauty appointment, a quick trip to the local gyms or just some down time without them.
We are providing hourly sessions, booking up to 2 hour sessions at a time.
Your little ones will be well looked after by our experienced staff, they will enjoy non stop play, some down time for snacks and water, then back to playing on our fun, safe, clean equipment.
Bookings can be made by phoning, booking via our facebook page or emailing us. Ideally, please book up to 2 hours before use. For each child that you would like in care, we ask you to make a separate booking for each. Payment to be made in the centre upon arrival. If you are unable to make it to your booked session, please let us know so we are able to pass your booking onto someone else.
Cost is $15 for 1 hour and $25 for 2 hours (max bookings 2 hours): includes care by experienced staff, unlimited play (so even if you have finished you 'me time', you can hang around and play with your little one for a while).
A FEW RULES TO FOLLOW:
To ensure we provide a safe and happy crèche environment for you and your child, we ask you to note the following information:
· Parents must remain within the building or or local Kawana area at all times and must be able to attend to their child’s needs if required.
· If a child is upset, needs feeding, needs to go to the toilet or have their nappy changed and crèche staff are unable to attend to those needs in a timely manner the parent will be asked to return to the crèche.
· Parents must immediately return to the crèche to attend to their child if requested to do so by crèche staff.
· Parents are requested to inform crèche staff if their child will not be attending
· Parents are required to directly supervise their children before and after crèche attendance time.
· Children must be picked up at end of allocated time slot.
WHAT TO BRING:
· A healthy snack and water
· Spare nappies
· Change of clothes in case of accident
WHAT TO DO:
· Book your child into a session
· Sign in your child on the attendance sheet
· Have some free time
· Sign out your child on the attendance sheet
· Children cannot attend the crèche when they are sick.
· Children will be returned to parents immediately if they become sick during their attendance at the crèche
· Medication cannot be administered to your child by crèche staff.